Please email cover letter and resume to info@651Lab.com
About 651 Lab
651 Lab is an advertising agency based in St. Paul, Minnesota, that specializes in helping companies thrive in competition. After four years of substantial growth, we are looking to take the agency from a successful startup to a leader in the industry.
Account Manager Position
651 Lab is looking for an Account Manager to lead the day-to-day management of client accounts. This candidate must be self-driven, detail and solutions-oriented, and a strong communicator. Building strong and long-lasting relationships and delivering timely and successful marketing campaigns are vital responsibilities for this position. If this description sounds like you and are looking for meaningful career growth, let’s talk!
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client’s marketing campaigns and projects
- Clearly communicate the progress of client projects and campaigns to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct meetings with the clients as well as inform them about the current work status of their projects and campaigns
- Work with vendor partners to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns
- Manage logistics and activation for client events
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Manage social media and blog calendar and develop content for clients
- Develop new business with existing clients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- At least two (2) years of proven work experience managing business client accounts
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening abilities
- Comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- This position may require occasional travel outside of the Twin Cities.
- Usual business hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- You may occasionally be needed to work outside of these hours due to client events, deadlines, travel, etc.
- Base Salary
- Performance and Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Four (4) Weeks of Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Ten (10) Additional Weeks of Unpaid Maternity Leave (May use PTO)
- MacBook Air
- Airpod Headphones
- Apple Pencil
- Sit/Stand Desk
- Computer Docking Station
Please email cover letter and resumes to info@651Lab.com