Account Executive – St. Paul, Minnesota
651 Lab is a full-service advertising agency that specializes in helping challenger brands disrupt their industry with bold out-of-the-box ideas. We know challenger brands because we are a challenger brand, and the status quo just isn’t good enough. Our goal is to flip our client’s industries ON THEIR HEADS.
We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible and entrepreneurial minded team member with strong communication skills.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, creative, technical and entrepreneurial team environment.
- Understanding 651 Lab suite of products and services.
- Exceeding annual revenue objectives via acquisition of new customers and/or expansion of existing customer base.
- Developing and executing account strategy for major accounts and opportunities.
- Qualifying and understanding prospect priorities and providing compelling presentations of 651 Lab solutions that incorporate strategic objectives, ROI, and bold out-of-the-box ideas.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers, typically at the Director, VP, and CMO level.
- Building rapport with new and existing customers and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns, and internet marketing activities.
- Capture, maintain and forecast accurate and relevant prospect information using CRM.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of sales experience with experience selling marketing solutions to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets
- High level of creativity and the ability to think outside-the-box
- Highly competitive and self-motivated
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Creative, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving and Organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- The ability to build rapport with prospective and repeat customers in person or over the phone
- The ability to effectively collaborate and work with a variety of internal groups
- BA/BSc. or equivalent combination of education and experience
To apply please send resume and cover letter to careers@651Lab.com
651 Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.