Account Manager – St. Paul, Minnesota
651 Lab is a full-service advertising agency that specializes in helping challenger brands disrupt their industry with bold out-of-the-box ideas. We know challenger brands because we are a challenger brand, and the status quo just isn’t good enough. Our goal is to flip our client’s industries ON THEIR HEADS.
We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible and entrepreneurial minded team member with strong communication skills.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Strategize in partnership with Account Executives to develop new business and grow existing customer base through proactive communication of new or advanced product offerings, or in response to RFPs
- Communicate all aspects of campaign components to relevant internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with Custom Projects’ Manager to gain internal approval and production development timelines
- Partner closely with Sales Operations team to monitor creative implementation and flawless execution
- Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle
- Analyze and track data for campaign effectiveness
- Conduct regular scheduled conference calls to communicate contracted deliverables and progress to customers’ goals and provide optimization recommendations
- Communicate performance metrics achieved at the end of each campaign
- Understanding 651 Lab suite of products and services.
- Building sales presentations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- High level of creativity and the ability to think outside-the-box
- Highly competitive and self-motivated
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Creative, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving and Organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- The ability to build rapport with customers in person or over the phone
- The ability to effectively collaborate and work with a variety of internal groups
- BA/BSc. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Tenacious and proven ability to execute sales campaigns
To apply please send resume and cover letter to careers@651Lab.com
651 Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.